Things to do in the area...
- Kayaking: The Inn is in a terrific location for kayakers who want to get to the islands and reefs of the muscle shoals channel .
- We suggest you take a tour with PORT CLYDE KAYAKS Tours are offered daily and instruction is included, with all skill levels welcome.
- Port Clyde Kayaks will also deliver kayaks to the Inn for your use. Please contact them at 207-372-8100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you bring your own kayaks, two close all-tide launches are South Thomaston and Tenants Harbor. South Thomaston is good for all tides except the last hour of low. It puts you out in the George River, with a 30-40 minute paddle down to the coast. There is parking there, and The Keag Store for food. This is the closest access to Andrews, Dix, Birch islands. Tenant's harbor is a true all-tide. Puts you out west and south of the muscle ridge islands. Tenant's Harbor General Store nearby for food supplies.
- Keep up on the latest info about the St. George Peninsula with the St. George Dragon Blog, the St. George Business Alliance and Friends of St. George.
- Click on the Icons below for other area attractions.